1. Visiting the Jewish Museum and the Museum Judengasse is only possible with a proof of vaccination or recovery or a negative COVID-19 viral test (antigen/lateral flow or PCR test, no self test) taken on the day they visit. This applies to the museum visit as well as to the participation in all guided tours and events on the museum premises. Pupils are exempt from this requirement and have to bring a negative test from the very day of the visit.
2. We require you to wear a medical-grade mask over both your mouth and nose during the entirety of your visit within the museum, as well as the courtyard.
3. Always maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
4. You will receive a touch pen at the entrance to use the interactive stations in our exhibitions. We ask you to wash your hands and use our numerous disinfection dispensers.
5. At the Jewish Museum, you will meet staff members whom you will recognize by the "Ask me / Frag mich" lettering on their T-shirts. They will provide you with information about the objects and the concept of the exhibition.
6. If you would like to visit the museum with a group or book a group tour, this is only possible if all group members are fully vaccinated or recovered. Please carry your vaccination card or a doctor's certificate with you and contact us in advance for the guided tour booking at: email@example.com
7. The following persons are not allowed to enter the museum:
- Anyone who has been in contact with a COVID-19 case over the past 14 days
- Anyone who has been in a risk area as defined by the Robert Koch Institute within the past 14 days and who cannot present a negative test
- Anyone with general, unspecified symptoms and/or respiratory symptoms of any degree of severity.