- For good hygiene, hand disinfectant dispensers are available near the entrance and at different places in the museum.
- Please wear a mouth and nose covering during your visit. Face masks are available at the ticket desk if you don’t have one with you.
- Please keep to the usual minimum distance rules of 1.5 to 2 metres from other people and observe the additional information signs in the museum.
- On Sundays at 2 pm and Tuesdays at 6 pm we offer German-language group tours again for a maximum of 10 people. In order to participate, registration is required (name of all participants, address, telephone number). The guided tours will take place with a tour-guide system to ensure that the distance is kept to a minimum. You are welcome to bring your own headphones.
- In addition, our visitor advisors will welcome you on Fridays and Saturdays from 2-4 pm and Sundays from 12-14 pm and will answer your questions about the Judengasse, Jewish history and religion personally.
The guidelines for visiting the Museum were drawn up with the local Health Office and the city museums to protect both you, the visitors, and our own staff members.
We’re pleased to see you here!